What our customers are saying


"Went to the Tampa Shoot Straight for the first time today. Our intentions were to go and check out the facilities and the range. My wife and I live just under a hour away. We have been to other ranges a lot closer then Shoot Straight but was not satisfied. When we arrived at Shoot Straight today we were amazed on how big the place is. There show room was the biggest show room I ever been in for a gun shop. We went to the range counter to to sign up for the rife and hand gun ranges. At the counter we met Dave and he was so helpful and respectful. He explain everything to us and did not rush us at all, he was very patient with all the questions we had. Told him we like to shoot and maybe join, but we first wanted to try the range out and check out the place. He said no problem and had us fill out the proper forms. By the time we finished with that the other gentlemen was taken our information and he was also very courteous. Before we got done with him my wife and I decided we wanted the family plain membership. We are so looking forward this next year there. It's the only 100 yard  indoor range that I know of. I was a great experience shooting at Shoot Straight."

No comments:

Post a Comment